WHAT IS THYMOSIN BETA (TB4) TB-500
It is a synthetic version of T kind 4 (thymosin Beta4).
Thymosin is a protein encoded by the human TMSB4X gene.
The protein consists of 43 amino acids that regulate actin polymerization.
Thymosin Beta4 is the main cellular component in many tissues, and its intracellular concentration can reach 0.5 mM.
Furthermore, the protein is used to slowly improve the healing of acute injuries during recovery.
Another common use for tb-500 is to be administered after a heart attack because of its ability to repair damaged heart tissue through activation of cardiac progenitor cells, a function that provides your body with a recovery system.
How does it work
Actin is a family of globulins that form filaments.
It’s found in almost every eukaryotic cell.
Cell building proteins play an important role in maintaining cell shape and connections, vesicle movement, cell division and cytokinesis, and muscle contraction.
Thymosin is involved in the polymerization and regulation of actin and encodes actin chelating protein in cells called eukaryotic cells, which contain organelles and nuclei and are surrounded by plasma membranes.
It is highly sequenced and located in tissues and circulating cells of the human body.
Advantages of thymosin (TB4) tb-500
• although the peptide is known to be a synthetic protein that mimics the natural functions of T kind 4, people who have taken it have not reported any abnormal side effects.
The protein’s natural function prevents damage to organs where drugs have a similar effect.
• thymosin increases your red blood cell count and the amount of oxygen delivered to your muscles.
As a result, this can improve your body’s energy expenditure, which is useful for reducing feelings of weakness and lethargy.
In addition, the protein promotes the growth of new blood cells in existing blood vessels through a process called angiogenesis.
Thus, this causes organisms to grow and wounds to heal.
• peptides speed up injury repair, promote tissue repair, and increase joint mobility, an effect that injured high performance athletes want to achieve because they don’t like to go through long recovery periods.
However, you should not take this peptide at official sports events because it improves athletic performance while increasing recovery from injury.
• thymosin is involved in cell proliferation, migration, and differentiation due to specific interactions between actin and actin in the cytoskeleton, which is present in the cell (giving the cell shape and mechanical resistance to deformation).
In addition, thymosin can increase cellular respiration, enabling cells to obtain beneficial energy to promote cellular activity.
• bodybuilders can benefit from this peptide to increase endurance and strength, promote muscle growth, and improve muscle tone, thereby helping to maintain muscle posture.
All of these benefits can be achieved in a better way than with anabolic androgen steroids (AAS), which can lead to undesirable side effects.
The importance of muscular endurance lies in the ability of athletes to improve their performance during long periods of activity.
• frequency of use: 1-2 times per week for 4-6 weeks
• vial size: 2 mg
• injection site: stomach fat or shoulder, thigh, buttocks.
• dose per injection: 2 mg per injection