How it works
Iparelin combines with GHSR because of its agonist properties, thus activating GHSR to seek biological response. Located in the medial peritoneal nucleus of the hypothalamus (VMN), this receptor is responsible for the generation of energy homeostasis (signaling your brain to start regulating hunger to enhance calorie intake regulation) and weight regulation.
What is ipamorelin
Iparelin is a peptide selective agonist of ghrelin / ghrelin receptor and ghrelin. It is a pentapeptide. Its amino acid sequence is aib-his-d-2-nal-d-phe-lys-nh2, derived from ghrp-1.
Benefits of isoprenaline
• there were no reports of th (thyrotropin) during the use of iparelin. This is important because thyrotropin plays an important role in the metabolic stimulation of almost all human tissues. It plays an important role in regulating the endocrine function of thyroid, which can stabilize your thyroid hormone level and avoid overproduction, which may eventually lead to hyperthyroidism and thyroid hormone deficiency, leading to hypothyroidism.
• in FSH (follicle stimulating hormone), no adverse reactions have been reported like LH (luteinizing hormone). In women, follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) stimulate ovulation through ovarian stimulation, while in men, they stimulate testosterone and sperm production through testicular stimulation.
• eparelin does not stimulate ACTH (adrenocorticotropic hormone) production in the anterior pituitary. Biological stress stimulates corticotropin and increases cortisol production (reduces the immune system). Adrenal insufficiency (lack of adequate production of steroid hormones, such as cortisol) may be responsible for the rise in ACTH levels.
• there are no reports of cortisol effects caused by this peptide. As mentioned earlier, cortisol, a glucocorticoid, can maintain sufficient insulin balance by maintaining optimal glucose levels in the blood and using fat and sugar to gain energy. Moreover, it helps to control and relieve stress (cortisol levels are high in people with depression and chronic stress).
• unlike other peptides, iparelin does not affect prolactin (PRL), a protein secreted by the pituitary gland (pituitary gland), which responds to care, ovulation, estrogen therapy, mating and eating. It enables mammals to produce milk and regulate the development of the immune system and pancreas.
• cortisol regulates your blood pressure (to avoid changing your arterial function, memory, sexual ability, vision, kidneys and heart) and immune system.
The average daily dose of iparelin was 200 to 300 MCG 2 to 3 times. The 12 week cycle is very normal.
Use frequency: 2-3 times a day.
• injection site: inject fat around the stomach into the body.
• vial size: 5mg.
• dose per injection: 200-300 MCG.